The Magical World of Harry Potter

This blog is for those who live in the world of Harry Potter! It is for those who are captivated by the wizardry series created by J.K. Rowling. For all those who sneer at the fantasy world of Harry Potter, all I can say is, you have no idea what you are missing! As for the rest, I have just two words to say to you, "Tuck In!"

Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

All my life I wanted to be someone... now I know I should have been a little more specific! :)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

First Reactions to the deaths in Deathly Hallows!!! Major Spoilers!

Charity Burbage - The Muggle Studies teacher: Duh! Who the hell is she??

Hegwig: Sob sob sob!

Mad Eye: Well I can sort of live with that… I think.

Scrimgeour: Well redeemed for not selling Harry but who cares about Scrimi!

Ted Tonks: Okay… so fine… not pleasant but…

Bathilda Bagshot: I really didn’t know she was alive… so it really doesn’t matter!

Pettigrew: Really lame death… hoped he would die a little more dramatically… but happy he is gone!

Dobby: J.K. I am going to kill you! Dobby?? I mean come on!

Grindelwald: Again, I never realised he was alive… thought Dumbledore had finished him off in 1945!

Colin Creevy: Unnecessary!

Crabbe: Again unnecessary! I mean the three of them weren’t pleasant… but killed?

Fred Weasley: Hello! Cried my eyes out! Why Fred?? What was the use?

Tonks and Lupin: I was beyond myself with grief! Just because she didn’t want to keep any of the Marauders alive!

Death Eaters:
Scums… so who cares.

Snape: Redeemed… although the way he died was really an insult to the otherwise special
wizard! J.K… couldn’t you have shown some more respect??

Nagini: Well she was not really a snake right?? So…

Bellatrix: I loved the fact that Mrs. Weasley killed her… brought back some colour to my face… it had gone white after Lupin’s death!

Voldemort/Riddle: So?? What were we expecting? :)

More analysis later… 10 straight hours… my eyes are tired! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sumo said...

Well, yeah...Fred Weasley was a bit shocking!!! I wouldnt have minded if it was Percy Weasley. He was a git neway!!!

Pretty lame epilogue, tho!!! I mean, c'mon!!! Albus Severus!!! That's a bit too much for me to digest. But, I m happy that Harry and Ginny finally got together.

10:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm ted tonks??? pretty sure he did nt die, hes off to hogwarts in the epiloge

1:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never cried this much in my life. I mean, Tonks, Lupin, Dobby & Fred! So sad. I can't believe she killed them off.
OMG, when I thought that Harry died (when you-know-how threw the avada kedavra curse, gosh. Horrible moment. I broke a lamp in rage ^ . Thank god I was wrong.
xoxo
Elvira

2:48 am  
Blogger Lia said...

Colin Creevey's death was NOT unnecessary!

3:38 pm  
Blogger Aishwarya said...

absolutely loved your comments, rather reactions...absolutely loved them.sad you did not mention Sirius Black though :(

2:52 am  
Blogger Aishwarya said...

ummm... i did not know, if you would know who i am...am a student from the PR batch in XIC

2:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wassup

I wanted to share with you a very unique site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] For All Levels If you guys have seen the Tv Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] episode. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?


all the best

Joe

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home