The Magical World of Harry Potter

This blog is for those who live in the world of Harry Potter! It is for those who are captivated by the wizardry series created by J.K. Rowling. For all those who sneer at the fantasy world of Harry Potter, all I can say is, you have no idea what you are missing! As for the rest, I have just two words to say to you, "Tuck In!"

Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

All my life I wanted to be someone... now I know I should have been a little more specific! :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1. Bertha Jorkins
2. Dentistry
3. Percy, Bill, Molly, Arthur ... the Weasleys
4. Badger ... (The mascots of the four houses)
5. Crucio ... (The incantations of the unforgivable curses)
6. Pure Blood
7. I am saying the very first password to enter the Gryffindor common room in the HP series
8. Unspeakables are the spies or the people who work in the Department of Mystries at the Ministry of Magic and no one knows what they do.
9. a. Minerva
b. Sybill
c. Alastor
d. Cornelius
10. Ordinary Wizarding Levels and Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests.

Congratulations to all of you who attended the quiz. You all pass.
Love Remus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home