The Magical World of Harry Potter

This blog is for those who live in the world of Harry Potter! It is for those who are captivated by the wizardry series created by J.K. Rowling. For all those who sneer at the fantasy world of Harry Potter, all I can say is, you have no idea what you are missing! As for the rest, I have just two words to say to you, "Tuck In!"

Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

All my life I wanted to be someone... now I know I should have been a little more specific! :)

Monday, July 16, 2007

HP Quiz for the First Years!

Guest Post! :)

My good friend Remus has come up with this quiz I thought was quite good! So as we await the release of the final book... let's scratch our brains for the answers and get our memories refreshed a little! :)

Remus Lupin:

As we embark on the final 7 days for the release of the 7th book, Hermione asked me to test her skills and that of her fellow witches and wizards. And so here is the test for all you first graders at Hogwarts.


Harry Potter Quiz for First Years


1. Who's the witch/wizard that Lord Voldemort uses to find out about the Quidditch world cup?

2. What muggle profession do Hermoine Granger's parents practice?

3. Complete the series ... Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, ______, Charlie, _______, _____________, ______

4. Complete the series ... Lion, Snake, Raven, __________

5. Complete the series ... Avada Kedavra, Imperio, ___________

6. Whats the first and only Slytherin house password to be mentioned in the books?

7. If I am saying 'Caput Draconis', then what am I doing?

8. If I am talking about 'unforgivables', then I am talking about curses, if I am talking about 'unspeakables' then who/what am I talking about?

9. Complete the first names a. ________ McGonnagal b. ________ Trelawney c. ________ Moody d. ________ Fudge

10. What do O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's stand for?

Answers and Scores in a day... put in your answers as comments. Do remember that I have put anti-copying charm on this Quiz. Till the next instalment comes along, jump into the frenzy and have fun.


Cheers!!! Remus Lupin


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. I havent read enough to answer these questions, but awesome effort!!

Nupur

6:37 pm  
Blogger hermionegranger said...

Thanks Nupur! I am sure once you read Harry Potter series... you will really become one of us! :D...

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home